Oxygen Updater is an open-source app supported by advertisements & donations. Advertisements will be eliminated by buying the ad-free unlock within the app’s settings.
It is a third-party app, not an official OnePlus utility.
OnePlus rolls out OTA updates in a staged method, which means you might need to attend a very long time earlier than receiving an replace. That’s the place this app is available in — it downloads solely official updates instantly from OnePlus/Google servers, and even verifies the integrity of the ZIP earlier than permitting you to put in. By doing so, Oxygen Updater enables you to skip the rollout queue and set up official updates ASAP. It’s sooner than OTA 99% of the time.
🪄 First-launch setup wizard: auto-detects appropriate gadget/methodology & permits configuring privateness choices
📝 View vital information: changelog & gadget/OS variations (together with safety patch)
📖 Absolutely clear: test filename & MD5 checksums
✨ Sturdy obtain supervisor: recovers from community errors to keep away from knowledge loss
🔒 MD5 verification: protects towards corruption/tampering
🧑🏫 Detailed set up guides: by no means miss a step
🤝 World-class assist: e-mail & Discord (due to our group)
📰 Excessive-quality information articles: cowl quite a lot of matters about OnePlus, OxygenOS, and our challenge
☀️ Themes: Gentle, Darkish, System, Auto (time-based)
♿ Absolutely accessible: professionally-crafted design (adhering to WCAG 2.0), assist for display readers
All OnePlus units that aren’t carrier-branded (e.g. T-Cellular & Verizon) work completely. Provider-branded units run a customized, fully locked-down OxygenOS flavour. In case you personal such a tool, remember that you just can’t manually replace your firmware, even for those who don’t use our app.
Works completely with out root
In case you grant root entry to the app, there are some extra options you may make the most of: auto-install (through OpenRecovery scripts), hiding “incremental” replace strategies (they’re not suitable with rooted units, so the app makes it much less complicated for you), and many others.
Be aware: auto-install doesn’t work on newer units/variations. We suggest the next as an alternative:
1. Set up through “native improve” as you usually would, however *DO NOT* reboot
2. Open Magisk and choose the “flash to inactive slot” possibility
3. Reboot and revel in
Helps all replace tracks & package deal sorts
• Secure (default): speculated to be pristine high quality, daily-driver materials
• Open Beta (opt-in): might include bugs, however you may expertise new options early
• Developer Preview (opt-in, if accessible to your gadget): unstable, meant just for builders or hardcore fanatics
Switching between totally different tracks requires enabling “superior mode” within the app’s settings.
• Incremental (default): a lot smaller than full, meant for a particular supply → goal model combo (e.g. 1.2.3 → 1.2.6). Incompatible if rooted, commonplace android behaviour. Be aware: app falls again to full if for no matter purpose an incremental isn’t accessible.
• Full: include the complete OS, so that they’re fairly massive. Makes use of: switching between totally different tracks, or upgrading to a model new main android model (e.g. 11 → 12), or for those who’re rooted. In all different instances, incremental is really helpful.
Contact us through e-mail or Discord if you should.
It is a third-party app, not an official OnePlus utility. Neither the developer of this app nor OnePlus are accountable for your actions. Again up your information/media repeatedly.
OnePlus, OxygenOS and the respective logos are registered logos of OnePlus Know-how (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
AdMob™, AdSense™, android™, Google Play and the Google Play emblem are registered logos of Google LLC.
• Fastened crash-on-launch for units working android 7.1/Nougat and under (API gameMode) • Up to date all dependencies • Decreased the app's obtain & post-install dimension