FairEmail is straightforward to arrange and works with nearly all e-mail suppliers, together with Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo!
FairEmail may be for you in the event you worth your privateness.
FairEmail is an e-mail consumer solely, so it is advisable convey your personal e-mail deal with.
FairEmail doesn’t assist non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Trade Net Providers and Microsoft ActiveSync.
Virtually all options are free to make use of, however to keep up and assist the app in the long run, not each function might be without spending a dime. See under for an inventory of professional options.
Quite a lot of effort has gone into this app, which was developed that will help you shield your privateness. If in case you have a query or downside, there’s all the time assist at email@example.com.
* Absolutely featured
* 100 % open supply
* Privateness oriented
* Limitless accounts
* Limitless e-mail addresses
* Unified inbox (optionally accounts or folders)
* Dialog threading
* Two manner synchronization
* Push notifications
* Offline storage and operations
* Widespread textual content fashion choices (dimension, coloration, lists, and so on)
* Battery pleasant
* Low information utilization
* Small (~20 MB)
* Materials design (together with darkish/black theme)
* Maintained and supported
This app is intentionally minimalistic by design, so you’ll be able to think about studying and writing messages.
This app begins a foreground service with a low precedence standing bar notification to ensure you’ll by no means miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to forestall phishing
* Verify displaying photos to forestall monitoring
* Verify opening hyperlinks to forestall monitoring and phishing
* Try to acknowledge and disable monitoring photos
* Warning if messages couldn’t be authenticated
* Fast setup
* Simple navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting “eye sweet”
* No information storage on third social gathering servers
* Utilizing open requirements (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, and so on)
* Secure message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML eliminated)
* Verify opening hyperlinks, photos and attachments
* No particular permissions required
* No commercials
* No analytics and no monitoring (error reporting by way of Bugsnag is opt-in)
* No Google backup
* No Firebase Cloud Messaging
* FairEmail is an authentic work, not a fork or a clone
* Quick and light-weight
* IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
* Constructed with newest improvement instruments and libraries
All professional options are comfort or superior options.
* Account/identification/folder colours
* Coloured stars
* Notification settings (sounds) per account/folder/sender (requires android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Ship messages after chosen time
* Synchronization scheduling
* Reply templates
* Settle for/decline calendar invites
* Add message to calendar
* Filter guidelines
* Automated message classification
* Search indexing
* S/MIME signal/encrypt
* Biometric/PIN authentication
* Message record widget
* Export settings
If in case you have a query or downside, please verify right here first:
Should you can’t discover what you might be searching for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll strive that will help you.
This model was launched so as to add and enhance some issues:
* Added fast actions for chosen messages
* Added a sequence of recent widget choices
* Preliminary android 13 assist
* Small enhancements and minor bug fixes
* Up to date libraries and translations
If wanted, there’s all the time private assist by way of email@example.com