GET DIRECTV STREAM FOR Roku
Learn how to watch DIRECTV STREAM on your Roku device using the DIRECTV STREAM app.
Ready to start watching? Make sure you have:
- Roku TVTM or compatible HDTV with HDMI port
- Compatible Roku® Devices
- Wi-Fi® connection
- DIRECTV STREAM account
- Roku Remote or Roku Mobile App
- Roku account (in addition to your streaming account)
Tip: Find step-by-step instructions on how to set up your device: Roku Streaming Player, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku TV.
Add the DIRECTV STREAM app to your Roku channels
- Press Home on the remote.
- Scroll to and select a streaming channel.
- Type DIRECTV STREAM in the search box or scroll the channel to DIRECTV STREAM.
- Select Buy to install DIRECTV STREAM. If prompted, enter your Roku PIN.
IMPORTANT: When you set up your DIRECTV STREAM device at home, that location becomes the private non-mobile internet network associated with your device. This is called your home Wi-Fi network. Access to the DIRECTV STREAM app on Roku is also limited to your home Wi-Fi network. By moving your DIRECTV STREAM device, you can change your home Wi-Fi network up to 4 times in a 12-month period.