Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles introduces a lush, 3D world that will test the players’ Ninjutsu skills as Naruto, the feisty orphan who wants to become the most respected and admired ninja of all time. A brand new story drives the missions as players experience the trials and tribulations of a ninja-in-training – fierce competition from fellow students and constant challenges from their teachers. Players can collect status-boosting chips and plates to customize all aspects of Naruto’s abilities and face-off against multiple enemies using either close combat moves or long-range weapons like shurikens and explosive cards. With familiar characters like Kakashi, Sasuke and Neji that can swoop in for assistance, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles offers mini-games and lethal attacks straight from the popular anime series to satiate any aspiring ninja.
1. Keep an eye on the mini-radar on the right side of the screen. This indicator lets you know if enemies have moved behind Naruto and may be preparing an ambush from offscreen!
3. When exploring environments during a mission, look for treasure chests in out of the way places. Smash them open to obtain items or rare Skill Chips!
4. Use standard attacks to knock one or more enemies off their feet. While they recover, hold the R2 button to prepare a Power Strike attack. When the fallen enemy rises, release the R2 button to attack!
5. If you find yourself unable to defeat commonly encountered enemies, place more red Taijutsu Skill Chips on your Skill Plate. This should boost your attack power enough to even the odds!
6. If you find yourself running out of medicinal items, you should equip more blue Ninjutsu Skill Chips on your Skill Plate to boost your defense.
7. High on Shurikens, low on Medicines? Trade in 90 Shurikens for 6 Medicine B items at Emporium Karin’s General Store. This is one of the better bargains in the shop. You can always obtain more Shurikens by defeating enemies!
8. Trying to trade Shurikens for a Medicine A? The best bargain is to trade 52 Shuriken for 13 3-Way Shurikens, and then trade these for a Medicine A.
9. Boss enemies have some super powerful jutsus! But while they prepare these attacks, they leave themselves open. Move in quickly and strike them while they prepare a jutsu to prevent their attack!
11 You can’t pause in mid air, so if you’re about to recieve a death blow you can’t heal yourself, so heal at about 25% health to not die.
12 In your first ‘B’ ranked mission Sasuke gains a new power. It’s a big one but he’ll only ues it when he’s weak, so watch out.
13 You can’t release a jutsu when down, dazed, or some in midair (ex. Naruto U Barrage).
14 Always save after a mission or you can get a game Over and go to the last saved point which could be really far back (I think everyone knows this from experience).
15 female ninjas, monkeys, and male ninjas with hats can use dash but if you target them you will face them even when they do.
16 The giant question mark one the map that sometimes apears is just a big battle with no reward and it’s really hard to win. It’s not worth it.
17 The orange female ninjas have fire bombs wich can give away their location. Also, ninjas with hats can throw giant shuriken wich also give away their location, instead of searching for them just let them throw one, dodge it and follow where it came from lock on and beat ‘um up.
18 Also in the ‘B’ ranked mission, there’s a big fight with about 20 guys. Use combos so when you fight saske you can use the nine tailed fox power(wich helps alot!)